· Fitch awards Andbank a BBB rating with a stable outlook.
· The ratings agency highlights the bank's large international footprint, good liquidity management, the quality of its assets, and its moderate risk profile as key to the rating.
· The bank is growing very significantly and its turnover now exceeds €39 billion.
- The bank added 3.257 billion euros in new customer positions, a record figure for organic acquisition.
- Assets under management rose to 31.241 billion euros and credit investment stood at 3.092 billion.
- The Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) held at 234% and the Loan to Deposit Ratio (LTD) was 60%.
- The bank also has a consolidated TIER1 solvency ratio of 15.7% and a non-performing loan ratio that fell to 1.6%, one of the lowest in the sector.
- It’s opening a private banking centre led by Antoni Abad, Executive Director of Andbank, with Carlos Conde as its manager and Carles Adam as the director of private banking.
- Andbank ended last year with a business volume totalling €18,805 million in Spain, a 9% rise, placing it seventh in the ranking of private banking institutions operating in this market.