Andbank pays close attention to your expectations and seeks to earn your trust. For that reason we want to provide you with clear information about our policy on sending cookies from this website to your computer, insofar as your personal information is concerned.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that are placed and stored on the hard disk of your computer, tablet, smart phone or other internet-enabled devices (“computer”) when you visit a website. They are very useful because they allow a website to recognise you,you’re your movements from page to page, and thus provide an additional service to enhance your user experience. This consists in improving your browsing comfort, providing a secure connection and tailoring page content to your interests.
What is their purpose?
Cookies enable websites to “recognise” your device, report that you are viewing a certain page and personalise the information it is showing you. When you visit our website, for example, they adapt the information and the services offered to your interests, to provide a better experience and obtain analytical information on the navigation.
What types of cookies exist?
A cookie can be classified by its purpose, lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. Cookies can serve different purposes, such as:
- Cookies which allow the good functioning of a website or an application.
- Cookies which allow for certain preferences or histories to be saved so that you can easily navigate the website without having to reintroduce such information in a future visit (remembering the language chosen, the user names, passwords, etc.).
- Cookies which may analyze your behavior on the website to better understand your needs, adapt our website accordingly and provide you with a better user’s experience (which pages did you consult and for how long, number of visits of the website, from which location, etc.).
- Session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser; or
- Persistent cookie: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party cookies: which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
- Third-party cookies: stored by a different domain to the visited page’s domain.
By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
What kind of cookies does this Website use?
- Ensure that the websites work properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the selected language.
- Know about your navigation experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages have been visited or how long has the browsing in our website lasted.
When visiting our website, we gather standard information from the Internet, as well as details on the visitors’ behaviour patterns. This information does not contain any personal data, and is not associated with other information allowing the identification of the user. Should personal data be needed, it will be requested explicitly from you.
Cookies control and administration
To allow, know, block or delete the Cookies installed in your device, you may do so through the options setting of the browser installed in your computer. Below you may find the links of the main browsers and devices in order to have all the information to consult how to manage your Cookies in your browser:
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/en-gb
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
How to disable cookies
Browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from there you may exercise your right to delete or disable them. The correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the abovementioned browsers cannot be guaranteed by this website nor by its legal proxies.
Any user can configure his browser to block cookies automatically. It is possible to delete cookies stored in the browser or prevent new ones from being stored. Specific information on each browser can be found in the “Help” section of said browser. Support articles can be searched by typing queries such as: “How to disable cookies in browser…”
You don’t want cookies to be used?
If you prefer that Andbank or our partners do not place (certain) cookies on your device, you can indicate so when you first use our website.
Please note that by deactivating (certain) cookies, it may happen that certain parts of the website will not function (fully) and that you do not have access to all functionalities. By continuing to browse our site, you agree to allow us to save cookies on your device.
Up-to-date of the Cookies policy
All your personal data are processed in accordance with the applicable law and our data protection notice which is available on our website. You have a number of options, depending on the type of browser you are using. You can accept or block all cookies or those from a particular source. And you can program the browser to display a message asking you to authorise or block a cookie that is about to be installed on your computer. To make or change a choice, check the Help menu or the relevant section of your browser.