We are aware that the success of our management lies fundamentally in knowing the investment profiles of our clients and in proposing innovative and competitive investment solutions.
As a Private Bank, we aim to support our clients in managing their entire wealth. To this end, we carry out an in-depth analysis of their situation in order to offer them complete solutions for the organisation, management, or transmission of their wealth.
Since its establishment in 1930, Andbank has been exclusively dedicated to private wealth management, basing its investment philosophy on preserving capital and optimising returns, according to risk profiles, in the medium and long-term.
These more than 85 years of experience have enabled us to progressively improve our management style, based on a methodology that includes 5 phases of action:
Our 85 years of experience have allowed us to refine our management strategy over time, according to a precise methodology:
- Meticulous examination of the client’s profile and needs
- Definition of management objectives
- Development and definition of the investment strategy
- Execution and implementation of decisions taken
- Tracking and checking results
Andbank’s employees strive to deepen the relationship that binds them with their clients and, to that end, they are committed to supporting them in the overall organisation of their wealth, utilising strategies most suited to their needs.
- Tailor-made portfolio and wealth management. Made up of specialised professionals, Andbank’s teams are able to support their clients according to their personal wealth situation, beyond strict financial matters.
Each client is unique. Consequently, it is particularly important to individually define the wealth planning for each client, according to their specific needs.
- Financial and tax optimisation. To support you in your personal organisation, Andbank has a team of wealth engineering specialists able to guide you within a legal and tax environment that is in perpetual motion.
- Inheritance planning to fit the specific situation of each client. Our specialised teams analyse the overall structuring of our clients’ family, private or professional wealth in order to optimise their ownership, management and transmission, taking into account the legal context that surrounds them.