Andbank has designed this card thinking about your economy and well-being so that you can enjoy a great many advantages on your holidays, trips or travel abroad.
Advantages of the Visa Travel Card
Take the Andbank Travel card wherever you go, and your trips and holidays will be much cheaper .
- 1% discount on all payments made in restaurants outside Andorra and on airlines all around the world.
- 2% discount on all payments made in hotels outside Andorra.
- 3% discount on all payments made at petrol stations outside Andorra.
(The reimbursement of these discounts is subject to income tax).
- Security. Maximum security against fraudulent use thanks to EMV (chip) technology and methodical control to detect fraudulent operations.
- Free insurance: Travel accident in public transport with the Visa Travel card. Check here for the coverage provided.
- Extensive network of cash dispensers: 23 cash dispensers in Andorra and over 800,000 worldwide.
Emergency tel. +34 93 463 12 34
- Optional anti-fraud insurance. You can have an anti-fraud insurance of €18.75 a year, which will cover you for the loss or theft of your card.
- Deferred payments. The customer can choose to pay for all his purchases at the end of the month or they can spread out their payments in percentage monthly instalments or fixed amounts.
- The most detailed information: monthly, yearly and, optionally, fortnightly, per transaction type, sector and country.
- Contactless payment system that allows you to pay quickly, conveniently and securely just by bringing your card close to the POS terminal.
- Visa Secure secure online shopping. Protect your Visa card with a personal code for your online purchases. The only service that guarantees authentication and identification of card user and participating e-stores.
- SMS notification service We will notify you by SMS of the purchases you make with your card each time you make a transaction over € 50. You will receive an SMS on your mobile phone that will notify you of the amount of your purchase and the company or store where it has been made. Check with your manager to obtain the service.
Cost: € 1.00 per month
Emergency telephone numbers in the event of loss or theft:
*Anti-fraud insurance covers.
– The anti-fraud insurance covers the loss or theft of the card. This includes purchases made with the card, ATM cash withdrawals, as well as internet or phone transactions.
– Coverage for claims arising from these cases insures up to the following amounts:
- Electron Card: €1,500 per claim
- Classic Card: €3,000 per claim
- Gold Card: €6,000 per claim
- Platinum Card: €12,000 per claim
– Up to 72 prior to the claim being filed, which must have been filed within the last 45 days.
– The insurance is limited to 35 transactions.